Send your headshot, résumé and on-camera and voice demos (if you have them) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info visit: http://www.mocapu.ca/faq/
Day 1: Matty Eckler Rec Centre, 2nd Flr. Assembly Rm, 953 Gerrard St. East -- Saturday, October 20, 2018, 1 pm - 6 pm
Day 2: Supersonics, 135 Berkley St. -- Sunday, October 21, 2018, 9 am – 6 pm
Day 3: SIRT, 225 Commissioner St., Soundstage 10 -- Monday, October 22, 2018, 9 am – 6 pm
Day 1: The weekend starts with a PowerPoint presentation followed by a rehearsal of your memorized cinematic scenes, led by one of Canada’s top video game performers and teachers, Carlo Mestroni.
Day 2: A full day in the booth with Carlo, learning all aspects of video game VO from barks and onos to voicing AI characters to dubbing with Voice Q. You will receive your vocal rough cuts for review and as a base for demo creation (demo creation not included).
Day 3: You’re in the suit and in the “volume” with Carlo, and Ivan Sherry. You will receive both your raw and rendered MoCap footage from which you can create a MoCap Demo (demo creation not included). At 6, we adjourn to a local hostelry for a Q & A.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What it is to perform in actual PCap conditions
- Hyper-reality: how performance in gaming differs from other genres
- What you must bring to the table and what to expect
- How to apply your training and experience to the gaming world
- How to make the animators' jobs easier
- How to audition for VO and Performance Capture
- Survival – adapting to the pace, the vocal and physical workout
- How to make the animators’ jobs easier
- The language, industry background, etiquette, and dos and don’t
- And a ton more
The fee for the workshop is $1099.00 (inc HST). Demo creation is not included
For more info on the instructors, visit: http://www.mocapu.ca/about-us/
Send your headshot, résumé and on-camera and voice demos (if you have them) to: email@example.com
DEADLINE: Tuesday, October 2 at 6 pm